I really am failing at keeping this account alive. I've done virtually nothing. I was gonna be in a contest, but I messed up so sfohewuomgkdmkxjeiqo.
I dunno. Ever since like March, I've kinda been in a downwards spiral. This is mainly due to three things-
1. Schoolwork. It is painful.
2. Love. Moral of the story, never fall in love unless you are ready to die and have no energy left after the school day is over.
3. Friendship. This has also gotten stressful because some of my school friends like to ditch me in PE. It makes the rest of my day suck because being the partnerless one in kickball or the one stuck on a team with a bunch of random people in games absolutely sucks. This makes me slightly question things. Lately, most of my friends have also gotten fed up of me being so dead over thing 2.
- Mood: Neutral
- Listening to: "Chin Music for the Unsuspecting Hero"
- Reading: n/a
- Watching: My computer
- Playing: Super Mario Sunshine
- Eating: Nothing
- Drinking: Nothing